World Class Events
Times Square NYE
New Year’s Eve is one of the most recognized and televised global entertainment events.
An estimated 1,000,000 revelers attend on-site.
There are over 175,000,000 U.S. television viewers.
There are over 1 billion television viewers worldwide.
HOW BIG IS BIG?
- A live event where we only control the venue hours before the show starts.
- Active pedestrian & vehicular traffic, coupled with winter weather, make for a challenging build out.
- 21-Camera World Feed Production.
- An Entertainment Unilateral Production supporting ABC, NBC, FOX, MTV &
Univision’s Live Entertainment as well as our own A-list artists.
- Webcast production seen Worldwide.
- LED Screen Production spanning 34 NYC blocks.
- 6 ½ hours of audio production on as many as three stages concurrently.
- Supporting upwards of 20-other Networks, News Agencies & Sponsors onsite.
- Coordination with multiple NYC agencies, NYPD, FDNY, OEM, DEP, MTA along with both State & Federal Agency’s to ensure the safety of all revelers in attendance.
- Over 20 miles of broadcast fiberoptic cable.
- 3 shifts 24/7 – upwards of 800 event staff and subcontractors.